Scentsy warmers carry:
& Lifetime Warranty
About the Scentsy Candle System
The Scentsy System is a unique system that uses a candle warmer with a low-watt light bulb to warm and melt specially formulated Scentsy wax slowly to maximize its fragrance and your enjoyment of the scents. A Scentsy Candle Warmer is the better and safer alternative to candles.
No wick, no flame, no fire... No smoke, no lead, no soot... No worries! Scentsy is safer than candles.
With Scentsy Candles, there no need to worry about accidentally leaving candles lit when leaving your home, or going to bed... No more worrying about setting a candle close to something combustible.. No more having to worry about the kitty's tail catching fire, or about a child or pet knocking down your candle, and starting a fire.
By using a light bulb instead of a flame, there are no worries associated with traditional candles and open flame products. Scentsy Candle Warmers can be used in college dormitories, day care centers, schools, and other venues or facilities that don't allow open flame products. Scentsy is safer in homes and offices as well, and especially around children or pets. Because it is as safe as a lamp, it can be left on all day and night. Our wax, when used with a Scentsy warmer, will not get hot enough to burn you, your children or your pets. And because Scentsy wax is not burned into the air, there is no release of carcinogens or other chemicals into the air, where it eventually gets into your lungs and all over your home and furnishings. Only the fragrance is released into the air.
Scentsy really is safer than candles. Why even take the risks with traditional candles when you can have all the benefits of a candle, without the dangers of one?
Scentsy System: How it works
It's a simple process. See how a low-watt light bulb works to warm and melt specially formulated wax slowly to release our fragrances safely.
To use, you simply plug it in and turn it on, then add one or more cubes of your Scentsy wax bar on the top dish. Within minutes, you'll start enjoying your Scentsy fragrance. Leave on continuously 24/7 or click on and off as you wish.
To change out Scentsy wax in a warmer, pour the melted wax into it's original container for use at a later time (or discard if there is no scent left). Then, clean the warmer dish with a paper towel, and put in a new cube of wax.
To change out Scentsy wax in a Plug-in, turn the warmer on for 2 or 3 minutes to soften it. Then, remove wax and clean the warmer dish with a paper towel.
About Scentsy products
Scentsy products are available in over 80 fragrances, and over 100 warmers, plus a variety of other fragrance items and accessories. From understated designs, to decorative and ornate, to fun and whimsical designs, there's a Scentsy warmer to fit every decor, and suit every taste, mood and personality. No more ugly soot-filled jars! Scentsy Candle Warmers also make great nightlights!
- Lifetime Warranty
Scentsy makes great gifts!
Scentsy products make great gifts for any occasion. Anyone is a potential recipient of Scentsy items. They make great gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and bridal showers, baby showers, graduation, etc. They make excellent thank you and housewarming gifts. They are great gifts for co-workers and clients. They're excellent for the college-bound, too! Guys or gals, young or old... There's something for everyone!
$1 Light Bulbs
Our products do not use costly, high-priced light bulbs. Replacement light bulbs are available from us for $1 each. They can sometimes be found in local retail and home improvement stores.
Customer Comments and Testimonials
From William P:
"My wife and I own several rental properties. We don't allow candles and strongly recommend Scentsy to our tenants. We even start them out with a Scentsy warmer as a move-in gift. Scentsy consultant Mia Cook is always very professional and a pleasure to deal with. We get all our Scentsy products from her and even when we need something in a hurry, it's never a problem."
From Abby S:
"My house smells good again! I stopped burning candles after my cousins had a fire in their home due to candles. They think a pet made the candle fall on the carpet. They were not in the room where the fire started, but they were home, so they were able to call for help and the damage was confined to one side of the house, and everyone including the pets were safe. I can't think of what might of happened if they werent home when it happened, or even worse, if they were asleep. I really, really love your company. Scentsy is a genius product. I dont know why anyone would even take the risk of a candle."
From Jackie M:
"Scentsy candles are wonderful. I don't worry about fire anymore. I still like to turn my warmers off if I'm going to be away from home for a long period of time, but I don't stress over it because Scentsy is so safe to leave on. We left for the weekend once, and forgot that we left our Scentsy candles on. The house was perfectly fine when we got back home, and the best part is that it smelled wonderful."
From Vivien H:
"I work with a bunch of stinky guys who stink up the whole place. My boss did not allow me to bring a candle to work, but not only does he allow me to have a Scentsy candle warmer at my desk, but we now have a Scentsy in the Lobby and one in the bosses office! Yaay!"